Oct 27, 2014

Customized wedding card | With Video

Oh how I truly enjoy making cards that are personalized, not only with names but also colors and theme.  Wedding cards are truly my favorite since the colors and theme carry throughout the event - from the save the date, invitation, place settings and even my card that goes with their gift!  I love that!  Also, it gives me a challenge to use the colors they want and find a way to design a card that fits their theme too. 
For this wedding card I had the color combo of white, gray, and a soft pink to work with.  The theme was very modern - clean lines.  So I made a one layer, clean and simple card.
I was able to make the 'doodle' type images on the Favorite Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, look more elegant by using silver embossing.  I love how this added a touch of the gray color and visual interest with the embossed silver.  
To see how this card came together, please check out the video below.  I really am pleased with how it turned out.  Supply list below the video.  





Stamps:
Favorite Flowers - Simon Says Stamp
Claires ABCs - Lawn Fawn

Die: Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Simon Says Stamp

Ink: 
Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!
Versamark, Momento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment