Nov 28, 2010

Card1 CASE'd from Paper Crafts

A simple baby card, copied from a card on the cover of the Nov/Dec 2010 Paper Crafts magazine.  I really liked the simplicity of the card, yet it is still cute.  I was happy to have products on hand to mimic the card featured in the magazine.  The designer paper is an old designer paper from Provo Craft, 2003.  It literally was one of those, buried and never used.  It was just subtle enough and had some pink hues in it, which I thought were perfect for this card.  These wonderful felt flowers were from Stampin Up!'s mini catalog last year.  I still have a bunch to use.  I love the colors and of course, what better color for baby girls right now than pink and brown.  The stickers are from My Little Shoebox  and the stamp is from Stampin' Up! A Word For You set.  
Check out my video page for the tutorial on how I made this card.  I also copied another card, featured in the video.  I will post that second card soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to copy a design from these great magazines published for inspiration.  Have fun!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment