Dec 2, 2010

card2 CASE'd from Paper Crafts

This was the second card I CASE'd (copy and share everything) from Paper Crafts Nov/Dec 2010 magazine, page 17.  I was able to use more of my scraps and I came up with a way to make my own background lines.  Check out my video to see how I did it.
I was a bit nervous about all the colors, but it ended up going well - gotta trust those that got published, right?!  All products used were from Stampin' Up!   (stamp set - A Word For You, 5 petal flower punch, large scallop punch, scallop oval punch, scallop border punch, buttons and ribbon)
I do like how this came out...I'm thinking of making some more like this but with various sentiments.  This would be a great way to use more scraps!  I hope you like it.  I don't CASE very often, but doing these two cards makes me rethink it...since it was quite easy to copy a design - especially having the tools to do it!  I hope this inspires you to CASE a project you like, even if it may not be your style.  It's fun the try new things and you may find you like it!
Happy stamping!
blog

3 comments: