Dec 4, 2010

Craft project and new business...in the works

In efforts to branch out my business I am working on getting organized a prepared to plan out gifts and services that I can provide.  I have one sample I am working on (it is also a gift for a friend).  Photos soon to be posted once completed.
I'm excited to branch out, but also nervous.  Anxious too.  I hope I am not setting myself up for failure.  But as usual, I am up for a challenge. I just hope I don't burn myself.
I am hoping to share my projects among more persons - so you can truly enjoy my work.  Almost like art...its one thing to make it..it's quite another feeling having someone want it and hang it to enjoy something that I made.
Stick around for the ride - I'm sure it will be bumpy.  I could use all the support I can get.
Happy stamping and scrapping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment