Nov 27, 2010

I really liked all these pictures of Isaac and Haylie.  They fit nicely in this layout - next time I will measure better so they are more symmetrical.  I let the colors on the designer paper drive the layout.  I selected this paper from Bo Bunny since it was bright and gave me the happy feeling when I pulled it out.  It also had the red and black in it that I could match with my photos.  I like the blue and green accent colors too, but I like how the red and black stand out.  I tried to use the black and red cardstock to make these colors stand out even more from the designer paper.  The "big smile" and heart are from Hero Arts.  The alphabet stamp for the title is from Close to My Heart.  The banner is also stamps - from My Minds Eye. The color palette was easy for me to work with as I had these same color ink pads from Stampin Up.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, and black.  I also used baja breeze for the ribbon.  It's hard to see, but I also added gemstones to dot the "i"s in the title and in the heart accent.  This pave was fun to put together as it involved a lot of stamping.  I was able to use some older sticker accents too that I've had for years!  Continuing to use my stash. It still seems full...but I'm glad to be using my old products with my new to make fun layouts like this one.
More wedding pages to come.  Stay tuned. Happy stamping and scrapping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment