Nov 14, 2010

"Scrappers Block"

So, after I made my page with paint (photo and video to be posted soon) I was trying to move on to the next page of my Oregon album.  I had the pictures trimmed and I found my memorabilia to put on the page...but then that was it.  I was a bit tired but I still wanted to scrap.  So I ended up just sitting there, flipping through radio stations and not scrapping at all!!  I hate nights like that, where I just lost my mojo and I couldn't think of a layout.  I even flipped through a magazine, but got restless and stopped.  So the page just sits there on my desk..photos on paper...and nothing else.  I had to go to bed and now thinking of this layout is in my head.  I will bring my sketchbook with me at work and maybe during one of my breaks I could think of something. 
Stay tuned to see the page I created with the paint.  I actually liked the paint to color the chipboard - so easy.  Why didn't I think of that before?!  I hardly use black fonts, but using the motivation I got from SwissGirl I had to use black - and I really like how it turned out.  I will share more on this layout when I get it posted.  Til next time, keep on stamping and scrapping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment