Jan 29, 2011

Scrapbook layout - Fun on the Farm



This layout was inspired by a sketch from Shimelle's sketch of the week.  To get the shadow look for the title, I simply used my Big Shot.  Cut the letters twice in the two different colors.  Then ran them through my Xyron sticker maker and layered them slightly off from each other.  This is a fun and simple way to add some visual interest and color to your titles.  I used my epoxy brads from Stampin Up! and some journaling stickers from Crate Paper for the rest of the title and journaling.
Do you like the sketch?  Try it out on your next layout.  It's a nice way to showcase some of that pretty paper you have!  =)  Happy scrappin'!
Be sure to check into my previous blog post and enter to win my biggest giveaway yet!  Enter by Feb. 5th!
blog

1 comment:

  1. This came out so cute - I love the papers you chose and how you created the title!
    I just wanted to let you know... your page is featured on this blog post:
    http://www.shimelle.com/paper/917/scrapbooking-sketch-of-the-week/
    Thanks so much for participating in the weekly sketch! (Sorry for being so late posting everyone's pages!)

    ReplyDelete