Jun 3, 2011

Scrapbook layout - Happy Couple

Surprise surprise, I actually do still scrapbook.  I feel like it's been forever since I worked on a layout.  And actually this layout I had done for a while, I just didn't post it.  With this layout I did what was suggested in a scrapbook online class - I combined photos from various times but with a common theme all on one layout.  These photos range from 2008-2010.  In addition to combining photos, I combined various techniques and patterns.  I did layering of designer paper.  I stamped with paint, in the two corners of the layout.  I combined various stickers from Basic Grey and October Afternoon.  The hearts were cut out from designer paper.  And I even added rhinestones.  Pretty good on a seemingly simple layout.  I really like the non traditional combination of colors and patterns.  It was fun to put this one together.  Happy scrapping, until next time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment