Dec 29, 2012

Aloha! I'm back!


Aloha friends.  I'm back from the beautiful island of Oahu.  It was perfect weather and so nice to get away from the Bay Area storm.  We enjoyed 4 days of the beach, boogie boarding, good food, and a Luau.  We liked it so much that we are already thinking of making this our new annual trip.
I've been scrapbooking a bit more lately and will try to post more about what I've been working on. I also got a new Polaroid camera.  I'm just getting used to it.  It takes some adjusting to...but it was fun to have on our trip since I was able to scrapbook in the hotel with photos not just memorabilia.
I recently discovered an app called Viddy.  It is similar to Instagram, but instead of photos you share short 15 second videos.  I like this concept and I think I will be experimenting more with it.  If you're on Viddy, please feel free to follow me: ezlie perez
I'm thinking of using this 'platform' as a base to do a Vlog - sharing little pieces of my cooking, crafting, and some of the everyday.  I hope it works out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment