Check out my card making video using dies from The Stamps of Life and a 2 step stamping tip.
"The Stamps of Life" by Stephanie Barnard is a fun stamp company that creates high quality photo polymer stamps and dies.
Below you will find my pros and cons list and an audio link of my review in detail.
(please remember, this is my own personal opinions. I am not an advertiser or critic - I just wanted to share my honest review and share my opinion with you)
- High quality products at an affordable price
- Coordinating products - stamps and dies; ink pads, card stock, buttons, and mist
- Up to 4 new stamp sets released each month
- You Tube channel to showcase products,upcoming events and a fun card making video too
- Two step stamping designs
- Lots of stamps in each set
- Shipping and handling is only $1
- Designs of stamps are very theme orientated - I prefer more 'generic' multi-use images
- Designs are 'cartoony' and large - not my personal style of images
If you have used The Stamps of Life products and would like to share your opinions, please leave me a comment. If you have used their ink pads, paper, mists, or buttons please share what you like about them, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for coming by today.